Benin: +229 65700250
Burkina: +00226 67175126
Togo: +228 99 52 30 62
Core Research Programme
Agricultural land use - climate change - food security and livelihoods - Nutrient dynamics - Sustainable intensification
Programs and Research Projects:
- January, 2010 to April, 2014: Vice General Director and Consultant at ADA Consulting Africa; Lomé Togo, 777 Rue de l’OCAM; www.adaconsultingafrica.com
- Academic year, 2013: Lecturer of “Planning techniques and Development Project Design” course, College of Advanced Business Studies (COABS), Lomé - Togo; http://esatogo.net/
- February, 2008 to January, 2010: Research and capacity building officer at ADA Consulting Africa; Lomé Togo, 777 Rue de l’OCAM; www.adaconsultingafrica.com
- May, 2009 to December, 2010: Project manager: "Advocacy for the reduction of road harassment along the inter-States corridor Lomé-Cinkassé-Ouagadougou (PHASE I and II)” project, NGO MECAP FR Togo / West African Trade Hub-/USAID, Lomé and Dapaong - Togo
- October, 2007 to January, 2008: Technical assistant in agro-forestry and botanic gardens conservation. NGO Sauve Flore, Vogan Togo
Education & Training:
- January to March, 2015: Disciplinary PhD course on “Ecology and natural resources management”; Center for Development Research (ZEF), University of Bonn, Germany
Certificate of successful participation
- October to December, 2014: Interdisciplinary PhD course on “Aspects and theories of development; Aspects of interdisciplinary”
Certificate of successful participation
- February, 2011 to March, 2013: Advanced studies on “Sciences of Agricultural resources and Environmental Engineering”; Ecole Supérieure d’Agronomie, Université de Lomé, Lomé-Togo
Diploma of Advanced studies (DEA)
- September, 2002 to December, 2007: Agronomic studies on “Crop and soil science”; Ecole Supérieure d’Agronomie, Université de Lomé, Lomé-Togo
Diploma of Agronomist Engineer
- April 20-24, 2015: Training on “Introduction to remote sensing”; Center for Development Research (ZEF) and Centre for Remote Sensing of Land Surfaces (ZFL)/ University of Bonn.
- April 7-8, 2015: Training on “Ethics in food security and development research and action”; Center for Development Research (ZEF)/ University of Bonn.
- December 5-7, 2014: “Intercultural competence learning” Center for Development Research (ZEF)/ University of Bonn
- October to December, 2013: “Skills and knowledge needed for Development Project Management (PM): Fundamentals of PM, Effective PM and Project Design, Monitoring and Evaluation”; Management for Development Organizations (PM4DEV); Atlanta, Georgia, USA.
- July 19 to August 02, 2013: Capacity building of National Experts on Green House Gas (GHG) inventories. Ministry of Environment and Forestry Resources - Project on Third National Communication on climate change; UNDP-Togo, Lomé Togo.
- June 19-20, 2013: Capacity building of National Experts on data collection in context of the third project of National Communication on Climate Change. Ministry of Environment and Forestry Resources - Project on Third National Communication on climate change; UNDP-Togo; Lomé Togo.
- May-June, 2012: Capacity building on Results-based management: Planning, Programming, and Budgeting System (PPBS). Independent Consultant, Djerkbary BAMBAH from Ministry of Planning; Lomé Togo.
- July 29, 2011: Social performance Management (SPM): Steps of SPM, Social Performance and Financial Performance; assessment tools SP (QAT / SPI / PAT/ PPI). OÏKOCREDIT Regional office West Africa; Lomé Togo.
- September 28-29, 2009: Capacity building of Civil Society on Migration and Development. Economic Community of West Africa States (ECOWAS); Abidjan Ivory Coast.
- September 15-20, 2008: Creation and Management of Micro-Enterprises / Business Plan according to GERME (Better Manage your Enterprise) and CRE (Create your Enterprise) based on methodology of the International Labor Organization (ILO)”. Undp-Togo and Monitoring and Management Assistance Centre (CESAM) Benin, Kpalimé Togo.
- September 4-7, 2008: Research and development of traditional medicines in African Region of World Health Organization (WHO). NGO Sauve Flore, Vogan Togo.